WHY I AM A DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACTIC
- I honor the inborn potential of everyone to be truly healthy.
- I desire to help the newborn, the aged and those without hope.
- I choose to care for the patient with the disease; not the disease.
- I wish to assist rather than intrude; to free rather than control.
- I seek to correct the cause; not its effect.
- Doctors do not heal; only the body can heal itself.
- I have been called to serve others.
- I want to make a difference.
- Every day I get to witness MIRACLES.